Thursday, June 2, 2011

Review: inFamous 2

Review:
inFamous 2
: "

Karmageddon.

I come to you today as a man who has killed many, many street performers.

I can't even pretend to be ashamed of this. In fact, after I've concluded this 'article', I'm probably going to wade back in and finish off a few more. Can you blame me? It's great to see trust fund percussionists winging through the air, launched from those stupid plastic drum kits, and it's a pleasure to knock human statues off their wonky-apple-box perches.

Most of all, it just feels right to blast the saxophone from a jazzman's wretched saxophone-caressing hands. The only problem, actually, is that inFamous 2's developer Sucker Punch awards evil, rather than good, karma points for doing all this. Hopefully that will be fixed with a patch.

Read more...

"

No comments:

Post a Comment