Thursday, June 2, 2011

My E3 Wishes

It's already next week: the best videogames week in the year!! Full of news, games, surprises, desires, illusions...it's E3.

My strong desires and utopias are:
- Nintendo Cafe Project becomes the next Dreamcast, which means a gift for the gamers (Dreamcast is my beloved one)
- Final Fantasy VII remake for NGP or PS3
- Kojima appears from the sky and announces Metal Gear Solid 5
- Final Fantasy XV that will return the series to its right place
- Xbox 720 is announced
- NGP or Vita is released with a fair price
- Gran Turismo 6 is announced for next year with full car damage system, anytime, anywhere
- Metal Gear 1, 2 and 3 HD Collection and Peace Walker HD
- Vagrant Story 2 announced by Squaresoft
- The Last Story announced for the West

Well, that's it! I bet I'm 99% correct that my desires will remain waiting for an answer but hope is the last thing to loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment