Monday, June 6, 2011

E3: Insomniac's Overstrike trailer can have my babies

E3: Insomniac's Overstrike trailer can have my babies: "


E3: Insomniac's Overstrike trailer can have my babies screenshot



















I'm not the guy who squirms in his chair while watching trailers. I was a pretty cynical and jaded guy before I became professionally consumed by videogames and time has not been kind to my level of enthusiasm. Every once in a while something so personally fascinating comes along and I lose any and all control over my senses. Overstrike, announced today at Electronic Arts' E3 press conference, has one of those trailers.


As a fan of cooperative gameplay, the concept of working in a four-man team of super spies is highly appealing. Add in Insomniac's design ability and sense of humor and you have my attention.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment